20110205

the Jacket


Think of the Jacket, denim or leather, possible gang jacket,  a symbol of youthful rebellion, a space to manifest your approach and tastes, think bold, jeweled, put it in a cyberpunk futuristic dystopia and you will understand my project. It's  dangerous, impractical, horribly uncomfortable and heavy but being badass is not supposed to be easy. And my gang name would be definitely Scarface.
 I bought a  random second-handed denim jacket and I made it awesome. I used: nails, buttons, screws, studs, glitter, earrings, pins, and various little metal objects. My glasses are made of a plastic bottle and wire.



XOXO

6 comments:

  1. ale z ciebie zajebisty total badassss

    ReplyDelete
  2. w lecie w takim przepychać się pośród grubasów w pogo albo nawet w autobusie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is simply fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. pogowałam w tej kurtce, przyciąga wzrok, odciąga ludzi, idealnie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super kurtka! gratuluje! :)

    ReplyDelete