20101216

my personal halo, czyli nimb świętości



translation: When a priest in my kindergarten informed me there has been no saint Gabriela yet, I found out that it is my chance to get famous and I decided to become the FIRST one.


 I destroyed an old backpack, one bike wheel and one shopping-cart for this project. Luckily my father likes too keep that kind of things in our basement.
I'm going to have a photo shoot with my mobile holy halo but I was so impatience with posting this thing that I decided to shoot myself without any others help, and guess what? Photos you take on your own,  using self-timer, with no tripod in your dark basement, don't work out so well. Once again we have to pretend that the crappy quality is what makes them special.

6 comments:

  1. I want to let you know that this is genius! love idea of a halo! but I think it needs to be Gold, spray paint it Gold and wear a really decadant outfit and you'll look like an amazing modern day saint!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, your oppinion means a lot to me
    not so sure about the gold colour but there's gonna be a nice decadent outfit and modern saint photoshoot definitely
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the gold would make you look so saintly, almost like a painting but none the less i'm sure you'll do something great with it anyway.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D I opt for that version because the hole idea was to create something industrial-like, holy halo - an article of manufacture, but rather victorian, not very high-tech, so it can also look cool just hanging on my wall
    XO (it's so flattering that you care)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/14/2013

    Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying
    your blog and look forward to new updates.

    my web-site: Sac Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/14/2013

    Quality articles is the crucial to invite the viewers to pay a visit the site, that's what this website is providing.

    Look into my web-site; Nike Free 3.0 ()

    ReplyDelete